Monday, September 21, 2009

They came through!

Well, my family finally came through today and 20 copies of my book were sent out.  Now I just have to send out the outstanding books and that mess is behind me.  Whew!

Also I posted the promo video last night.  It uses the Ladyhawke theme intro. One of my favourite soundtracks and one of my favourite movies.  I know it'll probably get pulled eventually because I don't have the rights, but I've sent an email to Alan Parson's manager in the hopes of maybe getting them for just a little while during this promotion phase.  I actually wouldn't mind hiring Alan to do the music for the movie for DotS (if it ever gets turned into a movie).  I think the medieval music with electric guitar works great for a book set in a medieval world starring an electric guitarist.





No comments:

Post a Comment